Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kids in Florida Blog - Wednesday



Dear Mama and Daddy,

I am very tired but I wanted to let you know that Alex and I had a good day. We rode bikes after breakfast. Then PopPop took Alex to get a haircut and to McDonalds for lunch. Grammy and I spent some time in the pool, then we made english muffin pizzas for lunch. They were delicious.

After lunch, we met Aunt Gretchen at the movies. We saw Kit Kitteridge, an American Girl. It was very good. My favorite part was when Kit solved the mystery of who stole the money.

When we got home, Grammy and I made meatballs for dinner and cookies for dessert. We all went swimming before the rain started. Alex and I ate a good dinner. (I had 5 servings of fuigibles today). We watched Little Einsteins while we had our milk and cookies. Then Grammy read us stories. PopPop is laying down with Alex and Grammy is taking me to bed. I love you mama and daddy. I like spending time with Grammy and PopPop. I miss you today, and I love you forever.

Good night. Elizabeth

No comments: