Friday, July 25, 2008

Kids in Florida Blog - Thursday



Dear Mama and Daddy,

We are sorry we missed your call tonight. We'll explain later.

We had a good day today. We went for a long bike ride this morning and checked out the birds and fish in the bridge pond. The fish were really jumping, trying to eat bugs I guess. When we got back, I helped Grammy clean the pool deck. Then we all played in the pool until lunch time. When Alex took his nap, Grammy and I painted, did puzzles and played Old Maid. It was a rainy afternoon, so we didn't get to go back swimming.

PopPop suggested that we go to the new Chuck E Cheeze for dinner. We ate pizza and played a lot of games. There were about a million other kids, moms, dads and grandparents there. Alex LOVES Chuck E Cheese. He was very impatient when we had to stand in line to get in. He just didn't understand why he couldn't run into the play area!

On the way home, PopPop suggested Dairy Queen, and we all said SURE! We just got home and got our teeth brushed and flossed and our stories read. Alex is in bed and I am on my way. I love you so much and I miss you. You are the best mom and dad in the whole world. When we are in Michigan, Alex and I will take you to Chuck E Cheese. We'll talk to you in the morning.

Hugs and kisses from Elizabeth and Alex

P.S. I really love you!

No comments: