Friday, April 18, 2008

School Trip to SheShan Park


I always cring when I hear about school field trips. Especially for 3 year olds. It was no different when I got the notice about Alex's school going to a park for a field trip. They also said that siblings could attend. It worked out that Elizabeth didn't have school that day so she could go too. Kirk was out of town. I had a meeting early and then I could meet them later. So Xiao Ju took both of them on the school bus to the Shanghai Sculpture Park. Kim Young couldn't go since she just had Cormac so her Ayi took Orla and Ciara.

When I arrived just after they had their lunch, the Ayi's looked a little bedraggled. I think they were tired from chasing the kids around. We made our way to the beach area and the kids had a ball playing in the sand. This park is so nice. There are many different areas and activities to do. A Beach, a wading pool, playgrounds, a big tree house, etc. We didn't make it through the whole park before it was time to go. In fact, the kids were so tired, that they were ready to leave.

No comments: