Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lunch with the Dufon Family at Frankenmuth



The last part of our visit to the States was a visit with my family. Nicole and Dale had already planned to be in Michigan that weekend for the MSU homecoming game. Since I didn't get to go to Frankenmuth, my favorite, during the summer and I knew we wouldn't have time to go at Christmas, we all met here. Dale, Nicole, Olivia, Dale's parents, my Mom and Dad, Suzanne, Collin, Jake, Alli, Anna Marie, (Josh was playing hockey), Collin's brother in law, Nick and he and Kandy's daugters - Makayla and Madison all came. WOW - what a huge crowd!

Elizabeth had a lot of fun with all her cousins. All the kids sat at one end of the table and all the adults at the other. Who knows what they ate because the girls made about 10 trips to the bathroom! Linda Lee, the accordian player, came to the table and played a round of songs for the kids to sing along and dance to. The food was great of course. Especially the ice cream at the end! Look how many the dude had to bring! I love that place and always have.

Elizabeth, Bumpa, and Gigi and I walked around the little mall afterwards to walk off a little of our food. Elizabeth passed out in the car on the way home!

No comments: