Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ottawa, Canada (Sting Concert)






Kirk was finally coming into Michigan after a 7 week absence from the kids and me. He called me and told me that he would be coming in on Friday night, but would need to leave again for an overnight trip on Sunday. He sent me an email from his HR staff saying that he was invited to the CEO's vacation home in Canada for a business review and that spouses were invited. So we asked Kirk's mom to watch the kids and we flew to Ottawa.

When we arrived, I asked him if he knew where to go. He asked me to pull the info out of his backpack. I pulled out the envelope and saw that he pulled one off on me. He had gotten tickets for us to see Sting in Ottawa.

Since we missed him in Detroit, he bought the tickets and used miles for the flight and hotel, so it was a quick get away. Nice!

Ottawa is the capital of Canada and a really nice city, we enjoyed it. Thanks to Grammy and Aunt Chrystal and Uncle Kevin for watching the kids!

No comments: