Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adventures with Grammy in Shanghai



Grammy made her annual trek to see us in Shanghai. We are always to grateful to have her come even though we know it's a tough trip to make.

This time she was a big help because I had to travel to India for work so she helped Kirk out during my absence.

These are some photos of their weekend without me. Kirk took Grammy to a water town - Qibao Ancient Town. I can't say much about this as I've never been here.

Looks like they also make a trip to the Barbie Store on HuaiHai Lu. Poor Alex, he's been here once and he's not a big fan. Although, I think he found some cars to admire. Elizabeth had fun looking around, but she is not a big barbie fan. In fact, I recall that she called me while I was in Jaipur crying because her Daddy wouldn't buy her the Barbie Skateboard :)

Thankful that Grammy visited us! Hope she makes the trek again, I have some new stops to show her.

No comments: