Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween


This year, Elizabeth was Hannah Montana and Alex was a Transformer for Halloween. We went to Vizcaya trick or treating. The kids got a lot of candy. I think Elizabeth looks like a mini drag queen!

I bought pumpkins at Carrefour. They had big ones this year, they haven't in the past. You don't even want to know what I paid for them. It was hilarious walking through the store with a cart full of pumpkins. Xiao Zhu was with me and everyone kept asking her if we were really going to eat all of them. Chinese people eat pumpkins, they don't carve them, let them rot and throw them away. Kind of makes sense i guess :)

After trick or treating, we went to the Pigott's house for a party. Missy made some great finger cookies, see pic. There was a ton of Halloween food there. I think Missy's costume was the best.

No comments: