Thursday, January 24, 2008

Super Brand Mall Playground

It has been soooo cold here since we got back. It has been in the low 30s everyday which is not usual for Shanghai. I don't think we've seen sunshine either. So in order to get the kids some exercise, we went to the Superbrand mall play area. I surprised the kids and picked up Lucy and Allie Stevens on the way back fromm work and they went with us. They all had a blast playing and of course didn't want to leave. We'll be doing a bit of that over the next couple weeks because it's supposed to stay cold.

1 comment:

Dawson Family said...

Hi its Kelly, we had school off because it was so cold. I just thought I would say hi. Lizy an dAlex look so grown up since i saw them in the summer of last year. They are really changing. Well I love you all. Hope to see you soon love-
Kelly

PS Did I mention i just turned 13!!! ;)