Monday, November 05, 2007

Beyonce Concert in Shanghai

Beyonce came to Shanghai so of course I wanted to go. I love to run to her music and the kids and I dance to her music also. When I first read that she was coming, I asked Kirk to take me. He said no. He doesn't like that kind of music. I politely reminded him of the painful experience of watching Roger Waters, who by the way should be in a nursing home.

I asked around and my friend Kim said that she and some of her friends were going and that she would see if there was an extra ticket. Kirk was happy about being let off the hook. Until she called and said that there wasn't one. It didn't matter to me. I told her that I would by my own ticket and just go there with her group. It's not like you are talking at a concert anyway, just dancing!

Kirk felt bad about me having to sit by myself so he went with me :). I think he really liked it since he got to watch a gorgeous girl shake it and sing her heart out. It was a great concert! She sang most of her songs from her B'day album and had an all girl band that rocked.

No comments: