Sunday, June 24, 2007

Slvinski's House





The kids spent the week at Aunt's Cole's house from June 24 - June 30. Gigi and Jake came to help out. Needless to say, they had a blast and didn't miss their Mom at all. Alex LOVES Buddy (their dog). Elizabeth had a lot of fun playing with Olivia.

I had to work in Troy that week and really missed them, but I knew they were in good hands. I loved it when I got the text message from Nicole saying, "Al pee pee'd in the potty". By the way.....one time thing. :(They swam, went to the park, did arts and crafts, went to the community pool......

When I picked them up, they seemed like they were both more grown up. I cannot imagine what Kirk is going to think after being away from them for 3 weeks.

I picked them up on Saturday and we left for the next destination....Bumpa and Gigi's.....more to come

No comments: